__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's Spring, let's celebrate!

Back in May I was missing Spring and now it's finally here. I'm not a cold weather girl so this makes me very happy.

I'm also happy for a couple of other reasons, the first one being that in September of last year I started this blog and very soon I'll be celebrating this blog's first anniversary. How time flies when you're having fun!

The second reason is that I've managed to list a few new items in my store with plans for a few more in the near future. It feels so good to list something new.


So let's celebrate the start of the new season (whether it is Spring for you or not) with a little giveaway. This one is from me to you as a THANK YOU for being wonderfully supportive of all my adventures in beautifying my home, with my new business and for generally being so lovely.

Image by Hettle

The giveaway is this cushion by one of my favourite Etsy sellers Hettle. I already own this one and adore it. I'm sure the lucky person who wins this cushion will love theirs too.

All you have to do to enter is to follow this blog (just click the 'Follow' button at the top left of this blog). If you already do (big hugs) then you are automatically in the running. I'll randomly select a winner and announce who the lucky person is on Monday, 14 September at 9am EST which just so happens to be my blog anniversary.

Hope you have a happy start to September and good luck!

(Images violetbella, me, hettle)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL