__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ninainvorm







While I'm on an Etsy hit I thought I would share with you one of my favourite sellers (and I promise no bad jokes this time). I linked you to her beautiful home the other day. It is lovely isn't it?

The store is called Ninainvorm. Nina is an artist who lives in the Netherlands and screenprints her own designs onto vintage ceramics to create beautiful unique collectables. It's taking all of my strength not to snap up a heap of her pieces. Check out her gorgeous blog here too.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL