__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Talented friends

Model Liz Westworth

Model Sherie Lee Godfrey

Do you have super talented friends that somehow manage to turn anything they do into magic?

That's how I would describe my friend Gemma. She's recently started her own makeup artistry business and is building a portfolio full of her lovely work including the above photos taken by photographer Geoff Francis. I can't stop staring at them.

Gem has kindly shared all the products she used to achieve the two looks.
I think I need to get my paws on her makeup kit. I don't have nearly as many products in my collection:

Look #1 (top)

FACE
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
MAC True Romantic Beauty Powder Blush
MAC Lily White Pigment to highlight cheeks

EYES
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Naked Pigment on eyelids
Makeup Forever #75 Neon Pink Eyeshadow on inner crease and lower lashline
MAC Passionate Eyeshadow on lower lashline
MAC Lily White Pigment on brow bone
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
MAC Mascara X
MAC Stud Brow Pencil
MAC Mink Brow set

LIPS
MAC Dervish Lipliner
MAC Faux Lipstick
MAC Nice Kitty Lipglass


Look #2 (bottom)

FACEMAC Studio Fix Fluid FoundationMAC Select Moisturecover Concealer
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
MAC Golden Bronzer
MAC Fleur Power and Gingerly Blushes

EYES
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot
MAC Brule Eyeshadow on brow bone
MAC Era Eyeshadow through crease
MAC Mulch Eyeshadow on eyelid
MAC Magnetic Fields Eyeshadow on outer eyelid and outer crease
MAC Stubborn Brown Powerpoint Pencil
MAC Zoomblack Mascara
Ardell Duralash Short Flare lashes
MAC Fling Brow pencil
MAC Beguile Brow Set

LIPS
MAC Redd Lipliner
MAC Chili lipstick + MAC Lady Danger Lipstick
I can't wait to see more of your work Gem and thank you for letting me share these photos!


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL