__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kokeshi dolls


Not my dolls but these are just adorable


Oh you should see the smile on my face. I have finally managed to begin a collection of kokeshi dolls that I've admired for a long time now.

I was never really 'into' dolls when I was a little girl so I have no idea what has sparked this up now but it's here and I must indulge so I am looking forward to receiving 2 dolls in the mail. I will admire them daily and dust them lovingly.



In my search I also came across this custom kokeshi doll on Etsy. You choose the hair colour, kimono style and designs, what your doll will be holding, accessories and a personal message. Cute!

Also while I'm on the topic, a friend introduced me to kimmidolls. Have you heard of them?

Tell me, what do you like to collect?


(Above images Flickr - revolutionarygirl)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL