__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm a winner!

Before I head off for the weekend I wanted to share with you some exciting news. I've actually WON something, as in really won something as opposed to winning an Ebay auction.

Bluebells half apron by Bebe & Alice

This lovely apron by Bebe & Alice. The giveaway was run by Carolyn of Stepford Dreams. I've been following her blog for a while now. Her "misadventures as an unlikely housewife" as she describes make me giggle. As I sat down with a tea in hand ready to read her latest entry I was surprised to see my name pop up as the winner of her first giveaway!

Thank you Carolyn, Tinker and Heather of Bebe & Alice. I promise to pop on the apron for a Fashion Friday post in the near future. It might even entice me to cook or *gasp* clean the house.

Now, I'm off to find that feather duster...

PS: Carolyn and I had planned something special earlier this week which will be announced on Monday so stay tuned for that!


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL