__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bedroom walls

I caught homeMADE last night and I liked the home Chontelle and Richie designed with all that black and white. I am a fan of Jason's work but I really thought Chontelle and Richie would win that challenge.

I was inspired by the guestroom created for the Mansour's and I'm toying with the idea of stripes in our bedroom. In the room above the stripes are actually wallpaper by Porters Paints. My preference would be to paint the stripes so that we can paint over if we tire of them. I'm dreading the task though - all that measuring, taping, painting and crossing all fingers that the stripes don't end up crooked.

Here's what the room looks like at the moment:

Wall colour is Dulux China White in half strength

Is it worth giving a go or should I leave the room as is? Perhaps a softer combination of white stripes on the existing wall colour is better. My other idea was the hang wallpaper like this. Hmm...

(Above images ninemsn)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL