__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The combined living / dining room


A good friend of mine helped me take better photos of my home over the weekend. I am so grateful for his time. Check out the photos of the living and dining area below.

The living area

The dining area

The Black Apple and Rosie Music prints hang above the dining. I think the girls look right at home here.

Our living/dining area is teeny tiny. The previous owners used the entire space for their L-shaped lounge and TV unit. They also had a small square dining table that could only seat two people.

When we moved in we brought with us a three seater and two seater lounge, a coffee table, TV unit, side tables and an 8 seat dining table to fit into the same space. I was panicked it wouldn't fit but it does - just. To give us extra space we removed a huge built in cabinet on the far wall.

Here's the before shot:

I know we're crazy for removing built in storage but the space it has given us has gone to good use. Plus, the cabinets were a bit of an eye-sore.

It all fits quite nicely now. So there you have it, a little more of my home I wanted to share with you.

If you would like to see more photos of my home, check out the Flickr album I've put together here.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL