__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Buying from Etsy


LEFT: Too Shy No. 3 by Rosie Music
RIGHT: Birdnest Girl Print by The Black Apple

Sometimes I am embarrassed to admit to myself how much time I spend on Etsy. I not only sell my own work there but I also use Etsy to find gifts for family and friends, things for my home and get to know other sellers.

I wish I could say that the horrible Australian dollar has stopped me from spending but it hasn't.

Today I purchased the two prints above from The Black Apple and Rosie Music to add to my collection of prints.

If you have come across any great artists on Etsy, please feel free to share links in the comments below.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL