__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, April 17, 2009

ALSO NEW! Butterfly in Amy Butler fabric


Well, well, well.. guess who had a productive week!


This Butterfly art is also now available in my Etsy store. I have used Amy Butler Lotus Wall Flower fabric in cherry for this piece. This fabric is to be discontinued so grab one for your wall before it is no longer available!



If the colour doesn't suit your style or decor then watch this space for more fabric options in the next few days. Happy weekend!

Oh and Happy Orthodox Easter this Sunday! I'm looking forward to cracking red dyed eggs with my family. Every year my egg gets badly cracked though. Please wish me better luck this year!


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL