__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Balcony

I had a bit of fun with Photoshop. Click to view larger.

For a while now I've been looking for an outdoor set for the front balcony. I finally found the perfect set this weekend in Bunnings.

All it needs are pink chair cushions that are suitable for outdoors

This here is where I'll spend my mornings with my son overlooking the (very distant) view of the city. I'm very happy about this.

PS: I've worked on my blog layout a little today. Please let me know if you have problems viewing this format - thanks!


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL