__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wallpaper as art

If you have been following my blog it seems all I talk about is wallpaper. My son's nursery is papered, I've considered papering the master bedroom and on my list of DIY projects is to paper the display cabinet in my kitchen.

My mum has a beautifully renovated home with lots of blank wall space. She's asked me to help her fill the walls with artwork, prints etc.

How's this for an idea mum?



I found this image over at House of Turquoise of an Ami McKay designed room. I love the idea of fitting ceiling lights to shine onto framed wallpaper like artwork.

When you get a chance head over to House of Turquoise for a great read.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL