__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, December 5, 2008

Woohoo! Tagged!

Thanks drey of bijou kaleidoscope who tagged me today with an 'I love your blog' award. I'm doing a really bad happy dance. Worse than the visa guy - trust me.



So my turn to tag others and there are loads of great blogs I read. Here are 7 of them.


1. renovate + decorate
2. mini meez (not sure if it is okay to tag a person twice but I love Belinda's blogs)
3. MadeByGirl
4. la la lovely
5. Eddie Ross
6. Swish and Swanky
7. Not your goddess


The rules:
1. The nominated is allowed to put the picture on their blogs.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate seven other people and link to them.
4. Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated.


Thanks drey!


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL