__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, November 24, 2008

Inspired by Eddie Ross: Antique Toast Racks

I've been following the Eddie Ross's blog for a little while now and always marvel at his antique finds and unusual and different uses for each piece.

One of his suggestions was to use Antique Toast Racks as letter holders. Clever idea isn't it?

I'm planning a french inspired study room and I've been on the lookout for a toast rack I can use as a letter holder. I came across this one...



...which I won on ebay - woohoo! It comes with 2 ceramic condiment trays which I plan on using to store paper clips etc.

Thanks for the idea Eddie!


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL